Dear Brand-Loyalists and Gawd’s Chosen People,
Your friendly, atheistical Postman is extra busy at the day job today, so I won’t be delivering any mail from Gawd. Here are a few things that Gawd has been contemplating, which I’m sure He’d write about if His vacation schedule weren’t so gruelling.
And speaking of vacation, I’ll be taking a much-deserved vacation of my own next week. Never fear, though. (((Billy))) The Atheist and Yunshui have agreed to deliver mail in my absence. So I’ll be back after July 8 and in the meantime, here are some things Gawd has been mulling over.
- Mark Sanford’s Love Emails.
- Atheists breaking into the Sex Deity business.
- If only He had made us in Cthulhu’s image…
- PBS bans church services? Meh… how many brand-loyalists watch PBS anyway?
- Who better to teach young boys anatomy than Catholic priests?