Secret Chosen Lair, [REDACTED], [REDACTED]
Dear Mouthy Chosen Ones,
In this festive season, when you have nothing to live for, I thought it would be a good time for Me to give a little. Not in a crass, material way, of course. Oh, Me, no; but in the nebulous way you’ve come to expect from The Lord your Gawd. The sort of gift that you can discuss over a warm plate of puppy fritters or baby fu yung, but that won’t buy you a cup of kitten tears to wash it down.
Don’t think, just because you can’t touch it, that this gift isn’t momentous. What I am giving to you now is nothing less than acknowledgement. I, the Alpha & Omega, Lord of Hosts, the Most Widely Bought Brand in History am acknowledging that you exist. Not just in the sense that I know there are millions of you out there, somewhere, either. I am going to specifically acknowledge a number of you.
Not all of you, of course. A few of you are already well-known. Perhaps too well-known, but that’s a smiting for another day. That’s just how Gawd rolls. I help the underdogs and smite the threatening brainiacs those who are too big for their metaphysical britches. So, without further fanfare, and in no particular order:
- Primordial Blog – I acknowledge thee.
- Liquid Thinker – You Exist.
- An Apostate’s Chapel– Be… eth.
- Blogging With Badger – Is actually real.
- Rambling On – Doth Ramble through reality.
- Right To Think – You think, therefore you are.
- The freethinker – Ditto; as My imagination is getting tired.
- Being Human – Alright, I’ll give you that.
- The Atheist News– Thou endurest… eth… or something.
- Enemy Combatant Trailmix Appreciation Club – Thou of the wordy moniker doth endure.
- Belgian Atheist– The Belge abides.
- The Daily Profaner – Profane, but extant.
- Mors Dei – I’m a little leery of your name, but you pass.
- Reverend Right’s Blog– Thou Poe-est of Poes, I acknowledge thee.
Alright. I didn’t realize there were quite so many of you, frankly. There is, after all, such a thing as too much of a good thing. So to even things out just a little; Alan Colmes – I don’t believe you exist.
Wish You Were Here,