For the next few days, not only is Gawd on vacation, but your snarky, atheist Postman is, too. So here are a few things that Gawd has been reading. Regular mail service will resume on Tuesday, 14 October.
- A-La Peanut Butter Sandwiches! It’s Jesus the magician. (Available for kid’s parties.)
- How bad can the economy be when American theists are still able to export the truth about science to Sweden?
- Speaking of the economy, it takes a courageous atheist to quit his job right now.
- Ever wonder why the still president can’t seem to get anything right? It’s because he’s (biologically) past his 12th birthday.
- And speaking of the still president, Pat Robertson explains why we should give him a 3rd term.
- Pictures are worth any number of bullet points.
Don’t forget to click the blogroll.